- Connect to the remote computer
- Select “Extras” in the top right side of the window then the Remote printing
- The TeamViewer printing dialog box will open.
- Click the Continue button. This will install the TeamViewer print driver on the remote computer. This only has to be done once per a computer, next time it won’t prompt you to install the driver.
- You have now successfully activated remote printing. All printers available on the local computer can be used by the remote computer. Sometime it can take a minute to load the printers onto the remote computer.
Once TeamViewer remote printing has been activated, the printers available to the local computer can be selected in the print dialog boxes and control panel on the remote computer. TeamViewer remote printing printers are labeled with via TeamViewer.
To run a print job, follow these steps:
- Open the document you would like to print on the remote computer.
- Open the Print dialog box.
- Select a printer ending with via TeamViewer.
- Start the print job.
- The document will print out on the selected printer at the local computer